Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 10- Friends

The top 10 things I love about having best girlfriends:

10. Always having people to call when I am on the long 9 hour trek home

9. Watching ridiculous TV shows and thinking that they are the coolest thing ever... aka, The Hills, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and The Bachelor

8. Going away from one another and coming back talking for hours about every boy we saw and thing we did while eating either snow cones, ice cream or something else really fattening. 

7. Going shopping with each other and telling each other, "YOU DON'T NEED THAT"

6. Having a support system to call when you need to vent or need advice

5. People to procrastinate studying with!

4. Making each other sweet gifts and letters before we all leave each other for the summer. 

3. Committing to pray for one another this summer and wearing matching bracelets as a reminder. 

2. Being able to love on them and do fun little things for one another.

1. Having girls who love Jesus and are seeking Him just like me and being able to center our relationships around Him! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi friend! I'm Lauren, a Senior at Texas A&M University finishing my degree in Communications and English. I hope you enjoy this random "mish-mash" I call my blog.