Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 10- Kate

Top 10 Reasons I will Miss Kate this Summer:

10. My room will most definitely be a wreck ALL THE TIME

9. I won't have an errand buddy

8. I won't have anyone in the room with me at night to laugh our butts off about really stupid things

7. I will have to supply my own toilet paper

6. I will probably get fat, because no one will be telling me how many calories I am consuming

5. There will be no one to Facebook chat with 2 feet away from me

4. I won't have anyone to pester when I am in a really onry mood 

3. No one will start singing a song about whatever I say, even if it is about cleaning my room or being "wishy-washy"

2. I won't have anyone to pester about politics

1. I won't have anyone to share clothes with. :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi friend! I'm Lauren, a Senior at Texas A&M University finishing my degree in Communications and English. I hope you enjoy this random "mish-mash" I call my blog.