Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 10- Cambridge by Caleb Ryon

Caleb Ryon's Top 10 things I am going to miss about living at the Cambridge

10. The food, all you can eat between the hours of 7a and 7p

9. Sneaking up behind Abby-Lane Barnes and scaring her

8. The parking lot because it is not a parking garage

7. You don't have to drive to see you friends, you can just walk

6. "Studying" with Dave Linhart until 3:45a in the study room

5. Walking into Brandon, David and Justin's room whenever I want like I own the place

4. Pool Basketball

3. Waking Will Stockdale up by scaring him

2. Unlimited Meal Plan

1. All the people that I won't get to see everyday anymore... Boo Hoo Boo Hoo 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi friend! I'm Lauren, a Senior at Texas A&M University finishing my degree in Communications and English. I hope you enjoy this random "mish-mash" I call my blog.